On Tuesday 8th November, Business Owners, Healthcare Assistants, Team Members and Managers from across Ireland gathered in Dublin to celebrate excellence at Bluebird Care.
15 finalists were selected from a multitude of nominations to attend an awards ceremony at the Shelbourne Hotel, where each of them were recognised for the incredible work that they do in their roles every day, supporting the most vulnerable people in our communities.
The 15 finalists were split across 3 categories:
Healthcare Assistant of the Year
- Sobia Rehman - Dublin West
- Joan O'Sullivan - Clare
- Fiona Ankettel - Cork (North Lee)
- Linda Mason - Cork (South Lee)
- Joseph Ewohime - Dublin South East & Wicklow
Manager of the Year
- Nikki Roche - Galway
- Christina Phelan - Dublin West
- Aisling Dunne - Sligo & Mayo
- Emma Dennis - Dublin South East & Wicklow
- David Reck - Wexford
Team Member of the Year
- Aisling Murray - Dublin West
- Danielle Dowdall - Dublin West
- Maria Finan - North East
- Bryan McGettigan - Donegal & Leitrim
- Bridget Wickham - Wexford
Each finalists enjoyed Afternoon Tea before meeting our panel of judges; Dr Sabina Brennan; Emer O’Neill and Aoife Bannon who had the huge task of deciding which of our finalists would take home the overall winners trophies. Every one of our finalists received a certificate and finalist trophy before the overall winners were revealed. A massive congratulations to Joan O'Sullivan, our Healthcare Assistant of the Year, Emma Dennis, our Manager of the Year and Aisling Murray, our Team Member of the Year.
Well done to all finalists, and of course our overall winners, you are all such a credit to Bluebird Care!