CARE ASSISTANT: ATHY
CARE ASSISTANT: ATHY
Job Title: Care Assistant (Health/Social Care)
Job Location: ATHY
Bluebird Care are proud to provide services that facilitate people to remain in their own homes and community in so far as is possible. Bluebird Care provide services to a wide range of people, including: older persons, adults with Dementia, adults who require care and support due to chronic illness, adults and children with physical/sensory/intellectual disabilities, college students who require support to attend university/IT etc., and people who require support/rehabilitation to live at home.
Role of Healthcare Assistant
The Care Assistant’s primary role is to deliver personal care and assistance to a client in his/her own home. Care Assistants are responsible for the implementation of the requirements of the clients care plan, perform identified care duties and promote client comfort, dignity and wellbeing.
Your responsibilities as a Care Assistant include . . .
- Assist the client with Activities of Living
- Pay due care and attention to all aspects of care duties carried out on behalf of the client
- Provide a high standard of care in compliance with Bluebird Care Policies
Qualifications & Experience
- All Healthcare Assistants must have obtained QQI approved Level 5 Modules ‘Care of the Older Person’ and ‘Care Skills’
(Healthcare Support 5M4339) or have a minimum of one year experience as a Healthcare Assistant and be in a position to undertake the two QQI Level 5 modules outlined above.
- Experience of caring for others in a professional capacity is desirable
- This position is available on a part-time, permanent contract basis
- Flexible working hours
Bluebird Care is fully committed to providing high quality services, in line with best practice, national standards and regulatory requirements. Bluebird Care are the only homecare provider in Ireland with all of its offices Q Mark certified, demonstrating its commitment to elevating standards in the homecare sector.
- €250 refer a friend scheme
- 24/7 Nurse led support
- Free uniform, garda vetting, induction, manual handling
- Mileage paid between calls
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: €12.50 to €16.60 /hour
Contact us if you would like to know more about this position
Telephone: 045 832978